Customer Service Vacancy working from home
Closing date: 13th December 2015
We are willing to hire two part time Customer Service Manager to ensure our relations with new and existing clients are handled professionally. The successful candidates will work from home but will be required to do frequent travels to visit clients and providers.
- Dealing by telephone, or email with new or existing customers who enquire about the company’s services.
- Dealing with payments, quoting and processing.
- Visiting clients at the commencement of our services and periodically after that.
- No direct selling involved.
- No early morning or late evening work but some Saturdays phone call might be expected.
- Own car. You will need to visit clients located in an area within 25 miles from Eastbourne. You may expect to drive an average of 200 miles a week.
- Room enough at your home to install a company computer and work privately without interference. Decent broadband.
- Friendly and reassuring telephone manners and excellent written and verbal communications skills. You need to be confident on the phone, helpful and creative.
- You are expected to be computer literate used to work on on-line systems.
- Well organized, good record keeping and eye for details.
- Ability to organize and adhere to a schedule of customers appointments.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Although you will have a guaranteed payment of 16 hours a week, your working time will be based on business needs and will usually exceed that amount of hours.
£8.00 per hour
Mileage on business duties at £0.45 per mile
Yearly incentives according to results to be discussed.