If you would like to work for us as one of our domestic cleaners, please complete the form below and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Why should I Join
- Work for yourself, not an agency
- Work as many hours as you want
- Work close to your home, so less travelling
- Earn up to £10.00 per hour and get paid on time
You should apply immediately if you
- are reliable and responsible and are a good time keeping person
- have good communication skills (able to receive instructions over the phone)
- are able to demonstrate your right to work in the UK (if applicable) and have a National Insurance Number
- can provide two references
- are wishing to do part time work
- live in or are wishing to work in locations in South East England.
So, what is the job about?
You will work at different domestic homes to which you will attend on a regular basis. Your duties will include general housekeeping works like hovering, dusting, polishing, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens to a very high standard. Some ironing may be requested as well.
You will be paid directly in cash on the day at a rate of £8.50 / 10.00 per hour depending on the area and other circumstances. We may also offer you some one-off (spring clean) jobs at a rate higher than regular jobs (£10.00 per hour).
You will work as self employed being taxes and NI contributions of your own responsibility.